About Marshall Smith
Highly experienced professional voice & character actor, tv presenter and singer with full commercial production studio available for local or international sessions.
• Professional singer/voice & character actor/composer/producer (APRA Silver Scroll Finalist) MD of The Sound Room Ltd. Composing music for film and documentary for clients such as Morgan Freeman, ABC, ESPN, BBC, BSkyB, Discovery, TVNZ, TV3, SBS, MTV, Fox…
• Chair of Screen Composers Guild of NZ.
• Regular mentor for unemployed artists as part of the ARTSLAB programme at the Depot Artspace Devonport.
• Keen foodie, traveller, reader, film goer, swimmer, skier and yoga fan.
Record, edit, mix & master of voice, character voices, singing in full commercial studio environment. Including music composition, sound design, foley, ADR and 5.1 mix if required.
Delivery online anywhere in the world within 24 hours generally.
“Find Your Fortune” TVC series - Fonterra/New World (NZ Network TV)
Big Wednesday draw presenter - NZ Lotteries - Multi-camera setup, auto-cue, live - 70+ shows. (NZ Network TV)
Harrington Group - Series of web promotional videos (Online)
Voice Work - Highlights
Soul Machines - Ongoing voices for series of digital avatars (NZ and USA)
American Express - Radio adverts x 4 (NZ)
McDonald’s - TVC series UAE - (singing)
Greenpeace NZ - voice of Greenpeace for NZ - ongoing
Cuddly Fabric Softener - TVC (character voices)
Yellow ® online web series
Paymark Insights (NZ) radio & TVC series
Jack Of All Trades - Animation series (character) - ongoing
Trips & Tramps - online series
Asahi art exhibition Silo Park
In The Name of Art - Short Film
Globe Theatre London (singing)
TVCs (Featured Roles)
Air New Zealand x 2 (NZ)
Burger King (NZ)
Centrum (NZ / Australia)
Export 33 (NZ)
Export Gold (NZ)
Hyundai x 3 (NZ & Aus)
Lion Nathan (Australia)
Mastercard (UK, Germany)
McDonalds (NZ) Nestlé (Australia)
New World x 2 (NZ)
Pizza Hut (NZ)
Warehouse x 4 TVC & 2 online (NZ)
Key film/TV credits include:
Big Pacific, Hip Hoperation, Morgan Freeman & ESPN, Spider Man
2, BBC, Animal Planet, Discovery Channel, PBS, BSkyB, ARTE, CCTV,
ABC, Channel 10, SBS, SABC, TVNZ, TV3 and Maori TV.
Key advertising credits include:
Coca Cola, Porsche, McDonalds, Walls Cornetto & Taylor Swift, 7-Up,
Dove, Rexona, Greenpeace, Mountain Dew, Panadol, Clear Shampoo,
Comfort, TREsemmé, Hershey’s, Pepsodent, Lotto, Paddlepop, Sky,
Suzuki, Tim Tam, Annabel Langbein, Genesis Energy, Mobil, Crown
Lager, Metropolitan Life, United Travel and Vodafone.
Key commercial clients include:
CAPCOM Japan (Games), ImaginMe Games (Thailand / USA), Les
Mills International, Auckland Art Gallery, Auckland War Memorial
Museum, Otago Settlers Museum, Basement Theatre, TAPAC, The
Globe Theatre (UK).
BA double major in history and politics Auckland UniversityRead More
Reviews 5.0View All (4)
How do I work with Marshall Smith?
You can start working with Marshall Smith in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Marshall Smith to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Marshall Smith's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Marshall Smith and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Marshall Smith?
Payment to Marshall Smith is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Marshall Smith's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Marshall Smith in just a couple of clicks.