Cedar Falls, Iowa, US
About Travis Tjelmeland
Theatrical, animated voices, with a wide variety of characters, as well as sound-effects.
-Announcer Voices - think \"The Price is Right,\" and, \"Let's Get Ready to RUMBLE! Best suited for comedy, or radio spots with a sense of meta commentary.
-Valley Girl/Effeminate Male - Scared away many a girl with this one. Scarily accurate for some.
-Character Impressions - Smeagol from The Lord of The Rings, among many original characters(see \"Greetin's from Cletus\") and classic voice types.
-SFX - Best known for cricket whistling and vibrating phone sounds.
As a freelance video producer, I often end up doing my own voiceover work for videos and promotional material. I have been using my voice for introductions and characters for several years, including radio spots as projects for college classes.
I am also a singer/songwriter, and have a keen attention to detail.
Startup Weekend Cedar Falls
Tallgrass Prairie Center
How do I work with Travis Tjelmeland?
You can start working with Travis Tjelmeland in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Travis Tjelmeland to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Travis Tjelmeland's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Travis Tjelmeland and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Travis Tjelmeland?
Payment to Travis Tjelmeland is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Travis Tjelmeland's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Travis Tjelmeland in just a couple of clicks.