Boston, Massachusetts, US
About Tyrone Latin
Deep resonant voice ideal for educational or corporate narrations, documentaries, e-learning or radio spots. Warm, conversational, informative and sincere, while also serving as the voice of authority.Read More
In addition to my home studio, I have access to local professional studios and can book recordings thereRead More
I have served as a voice actor for a variety of projects including:
- Radio Commercials
- Corporate Video Narrations
- Training Videos
- Phone Menus / Voicemail
- Medical Narrations
- Television Broadcast/ Intros and Outros
Big Picture Studios
Carrabba's Italian Grill
Houghton Mifflin Company
Massachusetts General Hospital
Metro Credit Union
State Street Bank
Demo production and professional development through Edge Studio, New York
Bachelors, English and American Literature
How do I work with Tyrone Latin?
You can start working with Tyrone Latin in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Tyrone Latin to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Tyrone Latin's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Tyrone Latin and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Tyrone Latin?
Payment to Tyrone Latin is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Tyrone Latin's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Tyrone Latin in just a couple of clicks.