Geneva, Genève, CH • 11:11 PM Local Time
DemosView All (2)
About Thomas Ibbs
I'm a native English speaker who has lived across the globe. I have a naturally warm, neutral accent - but can comfortably lean into transAtlantic, British, or more distinctive Australian accents. My voice has been described as both warm and authoritative, conversational and professional, and upbeat and serious - so I'm confident I'll accommodate whatever style you need and deliver a package you're thrilled with.
My voiceover experience includes both private sector and non-profit organisations and has principally been for internet videos and eLearning content.
I've been on both sides of the table - I've been both the client and talent for voiceover content. So I know that scripts can change at the last minute! As I want to make sure you're completely happy with your end product, I'm happy to make any revisions necessary at no extra cost within three weeks of delivery of the first round of files.Read More
eLearning content and internal marketing videos for globally recognised commercial and non-profit organisations.Read More
How do I work with Thomas Ibbs?
You can start working with Thomas Ibbs in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Thomas Ibbs to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Thomas Ibbs' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Thomas Ibbs and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Thomas Ibbs?
Payment to Thomas Ibbs is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Thomas Ibbs' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Thomas Ibbs in just a couple of clicks.