Kansas City, Missouri, US
About Luke Rounda
“An honest-to-god one-man show.” — George Saoulidis, author of Nanodaemons and Where A Spaceship Goes to Die
Along with a strong yet pleasant American Male voice, I put my passion, knowledge, and technical expertise into every book I read, and it shows in the finished product — accumulating into a small mountain of positive feedback and ratings from Audible listeners in the last year alone:
“Great performance. The narration and sound effects made forget I was listening to a book. I thought I was listening to a movie … As much as I enjoyed the book the Audible was better.”
“The narration for this is flawless and is a perfect match for the book. This might be a bit mundane in print, but the narrator manages to engage you fully in the book by virtue of his performance.”
“He was invested in the material and I felt I was hearing the voice of the writer – a true sign of the perfect marriage between author and narrator.”
“I loved his voice! It was much better than I expected, I thought it would be very boring because I didn’t need the content but I was very wrong.”
“I enjoyed his work immensely, and felt that he added a great deal to the tale. His voice is pleasant to listen to, and he can tell a good story when he gets going. I enjoyed his pacing and delivery. I could not ask for more from a narrator.”
“He did an excellent job of providing a clear voice for each of the characters. I would enjoy hearing more of his work in the future.”
“The narrator has an excellent voice range.”
“He is clear and well paced. He provided voices and accents for each of the characters, which helped with keeping who was talking and what was going on clear. For such a short piece he was able to show his range really well.”
“Very clear and easy to listen to.”
“His voice kept me interested even when getting into the nitty-gritty of a job that sounded unappealing to me from the get go.”
“The narrator had a pleasant voice, and he presented the material in a highly engaging manner.”
- Nanodaemons by George Saoulidis
- Where A Spaceship Goes to Die by George Saoulidis
- Retail Cannabis Handbook by Milton Wani
- Earning Without Being Employed by Jeff Evarts
- Confederate Saboteurs by Mark K. Ragan
- Modern American Utopia (Volume 1) by Travis Wayne Goodsell
- Money Mastery by Mikel Ivanson
- Android: Programming & App Development for Beginners [2nd Edition] by Samuel Shields
- Hacking For Beginners: Basic Security & How to Hack [2nd Edition] by Jacob Hatcher
- Kansas Audio-Reader (a closed circuit radio reading service for the blind and print disabled)
An honest-to-god one-man show.Mythography Studios
The way he reads just gives me chills. I could literally feel them running through my body. You know that feeling you get when you're listening to someone sing a piece of music in that magical way? That's Luke's voice and interpretation. It's not the way I heard it in my head. It's BETTER!Joe Moniz, author of CRASH TEST ENTREPRENEUR
How do I work with Luke Rounda?
You can start working with Luke Rounda in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Luke Rounda to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Luke Rounda's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Luke Rounda and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Luke Rounda?
Payment to Luke Rounda is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Luke Rounda's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Luke Rounda in just a couple of clicks.