Chicago, Illinois, US • 9:55 AM Local Time
About Tim Cahill
My vocal range and energy levels can cover a vast range of AVO styles. I can do your average joe, a bro, the midwestern guy next door, a peppy announcer, or even the smokey/whiskey throated tough guy if the shoe fits. I really love doing character voices as well! I work as an editor so I am used to giving and taking direction. I also am constantly embedded in the world of VO so I can speak the language of your clients and help you meet and possibly surpass expectations.Read More
I take direction well. I understand the process. I work in post-production for a living and I am always near a microphone!Read More
I work in post-production as and editor. I have been recorded more times than I can count as a scratch record and in most cases, took direction from my clients. In more than a few cases my voice has made it onto the final product that we send out to the worlds. I have a little range to play with as far energy, tone, and style. I would be happy to lend my pipes to any project!Read More
Hunt's Ketchup, Brita, CDW, Miller Lite, Kraft, AllState, CatsPride, RedBox, Gentleman JackRead More
How do I work with Tim Cahill?
You can start working with Tim Cahill in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Tim Cahill to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Tim Cahill's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Tim Cahill and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Tim Cahill?
Payment to Tim Cahill is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Tim Cahill's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Tim Cahill in just a couple of clicks.