Fairfax, Virginia, US
- I'm an experienced presenter and public speaker, but new to this kind of work.
- My voice is deep, filling the space in a room pretty easily.
- I'm pretty comfortable in my own skin, and my speaking reflects that.
- I'm a Mac user with a couple of decent microphones and a sound-screen.
- GarageBand and Audacity are both optional recording tools.
- I am Skype and FaceTime accessible.
English (North American), English
Middle Aged, Young Adult
Animation, Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
None in this sort of role. Some acting experience in high school, but I have also spent the past 5 years as a sales and customer service trainer for Apple and Microsoft.
Penn State University, University Park, PA
Bachelor of Arts, Speech Communication, May 1985
Blue Yeti and Blue Nessie
Computer & Software
iMac (2011) and MacBook Pro (2009), both loaded with GarageBand and Audacity.
Email, OneDrive or DropBox
Payment to Tim Herr is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Tim Herr.
To invite Tim Herr to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.