Des Moines, Iowa, US • 12:06 AM Local Time
About Tina Blane
My voice can best be described as fresh, reassuring, and conversational. My relatable style allows me to clearly deliver your message with an authenticity that wholly engages the listener and lends youthful professionalism. While I enjoy collaborating on a wide range of genres and styles, my personable voice is well-suited for Commercial, Corporate, and eLearning projects.Read More
Working from my convenient home studio equipped with Adobe Audition, I am able to quickly deliver recordings within 24 hours. My services are prompt and professional, working at maximum efficiency to deliver clear, high quality files to your specifications. Raw files can be provided if desired.Read More
After taking a series of improv classes, I became inspired to pursue a career as a voice over artist and began formal Commercial training sessions with coach Rachel Alena. I continue to work with her in an ongoing capacity; also, in an effort to expand my voice over capabilities, I am currently focused on developing my Character skills through additional specialized training.Read More
How do I work with Tina Blane?
You can start working with Tina Blane in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Tina Blane to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Tina Blane's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Tina Blane and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Tina Blane?
Payment to Tina Blane is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Tina Blane's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Tina Blane in just a couple of clicks.