Montgomery, Alabama, US
I have a very broad vocal range that can be high pitched and child-like or deep and brooding with everything in between. I excel with character voices, yet have a strong natural voice for commercial work. Warm and deep for narrations, sexy or fun for commercials, smooth and professional for presentations.
English, English (North American)
North American, US South (Deep South, Dixie, Delta)
Middle Aged, Senior, Teen, Young Adult
Animation, Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television
• Voice over artist for local commercial TV spots.
• Voice for 5 area movie theatres now showing/coming atttactions phone lines for 12 years straight.
• Troy University
• Major - Broadcast Journalism
• Minor - Music Performance
• Production Crew TSU Musical Theatre
• Theatrical Lighting & Special Effects – Electrician / Carpenter / Stage Hand / Production Assistant
2/1993 – 3/1999 B.L.P. Enterprises LLC., Montgomery, AL
Condensor w/pop filter
Computer & Software
Mac/Apple, Adobe Audition, Digital Editing Equipment, Sound Effects, Music Beds
Digital Multitrack Recording, Custom Designed Vocal Booth
FTP, Email, Snail Mail
SAME DAY or at least within 24 hours..depends on project and work load.
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Payment to Tommy House is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Tommy House.
To invite Tommy House to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.