Calgary, Alberta, CA
About Tom Ross
Though I'm still young, my deep voice fools listeners into thinking I'm anywhere from 25-55 years old. I have five years experience in broadcast journalism, mainly radio, making me perfectly suited for voicing your project! With me, you'll get a complete professional, with devotion to deadlines, and ability to produce work at fast speeds without sounding rushed. Also with a long history of acting experience, I can deviate away from more serious roles into fun characters as well.Read More
You'll get a professional, exciting and young voice (that doesn't always sound young) and great work ethic. You won't be waiting around for a file to be sent, and you won't get any dumb questions from my end. I work quick, but I don't rush. This comes naturally to me, and the excitement I have for it will clearly be heard in the work.Read More
No experience in voice acting yet, but I have five years of experience in radio, both as a journalist and a jock. With this experience, I also have extensive knowledge in editing, and I can easily edit my own work with minimal effort. Also have an extensive acting past, appearing in plays and musicals through grade school, producing a couple more plays in college, and being on stage for productions when I worked in a small town in BC. I hope to bring these two passions together into a new career of voice acting!Read More
SAIT - Broadcast News (Radio and Television)Read More
How do I work with Tom Ross?
You can start working with Tom Ross in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Tom Ross to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Tom Ross' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Tom Ross and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Tom Ross?
Payment to Tom Ross is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Tom Ross' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Tom Ross in just a couple of clicks.