About Tony Chen
Tony Chen - Top Class Mandarin Voice Over Service
1. Great Performance;
2. Quality recording;
3. Fast Turnaround Time;
4. Clients Worldwide;
Hello, I am Tony Chen. I am an established professional Mandarin voice over artist with over 10 years of recording experience providing voice over services worldwide.
I grew up in Beijing (Mainland China), and started to stay in the UK for 6 - 7 years including my university studies at the age of 19, and then I have been working in the US for 4 years during which I have media working experiences with Taiwanese. I understand how the Mainland Chinese and Taiwanese people would perceive a Mandarin voice and pronunciation as professional. With my award winning music production background, I know how to deliver a professional dry & clean sound recording.
I am able to communicate with voice over companies and clients in English. So if you need a voice talent who can get to the heart of your message and make people listen, get in contact now! I have more Mandarin voices too!
All kinds of Voice over in Mandarin and English (with Chinese accent or British accent), and I can also make it ready to sync the vo to your video.
Nice and clean edited audio, great performance plus fast turnaround time.
- Bilingual: Standard Mandarin (Hong Kong or Taiwan Accent free) and English (British); English with Chinese accent;
- 10+ years of professional voice over production of commercials, corporate videos, movie dubbings and documentaries;
- Clients worldwide (more than 10 countries) - US, Canada, Britian, Germany, France, Portugal, Spain, Denmark,Taiwan, Singapore, Australia, Brazil,....etc.
- Hollywood award winning music composer background - great performance with accurate emotion and touching voice tone;
- Experiences of TV Presenter, Acting & Musical Style Singing (Click for demos);
- Pro Recording - 12hr turnaround if needed (extra charge may apply);
- Time Sync to the video available;
- Delivery Methods: Email, Dropbox, Wetransfer, etc.
- Voice Connections to other Mandarin male and female voices;
The British flair to Tony’s accent gives him a very worldly international sound that many companies will enjoy.
- Delivery style range: Corporate, educational, elegant, intelligent, young & middle aged, friendly, conversational, passionate, energetic, animated;
- Voice performed:
Teenage Boy / Young Adult Male / Middle Age Male / Senior Male
- Ready for a variety of VO project type:
Cartoons / Movie characters / Documentaries / Audiobooks / Business & Corporate / Educational / Radio / Commercials / Telephone / Video Games / Television / Internet / Music / Singing Projects
- Quality Monitoring:
If you have a currently hired Mandarin voice over artist, or you have some artists to choose but you are not sure if they are professional enough or if they are accent free or not, feel free to contact me for that too. (Checking out accent and if the voice is professionally trained are free, charges may apply on other things such as if it is time syned well or if there are any reading mistakes, etc.).
Tony Chen is also a young freelance music talent who has worked for various TV/Film/Radio/Theatre production projects with his convincing talent of music composition and arrangement.
Edge Factory (2010 EMMY© NOMINATED/23 INTERNATIONAL AWARDS) / Symantec / Disney / Microsoft / Nokia / NVIDIA / UFC Fight PASS / Cadbury’s / Mini Paceman / Florida Railway / BT Conference / PG&E / Hilton Garden Inn / Marriot Hotel / PepsiCo / QD Vision /Tiffany & Co / rbRitchie Bros. / University of San Diego / Convento Das Bernardas / Union View (British media The Independent Associate) / Journeyman Pictures / NEW TANG DYNASTY TELEVISION: The largest independent Global Chinese language TV network / Sound of Hope Radio Network (SOH)The Global non-profit Chinese radio station/ Thermo Scientific / CMT World / Vacmobiles / Micron / Rainbow Development / BASF / Flexera / Keylingo / Breeze App / Howdini / Seven app/ hiTech / TCmotion / AppcrazeeRead More
Reviews 5.0View All (63)
Fast Turnaround Time
1 person said Tony provided files faster than they expected.
Hackett Brand Consulting
Thank you Tony!
"TONY! What an incredible voice talent you are! I cannot thank you enough for all of your hard work. You delivered the recordings quickly and provided us with great turnaround times. This was a VERY difficult script - lots of technical language - and you ROCKED it! Thank you for your wonderful voice and your work ethic. You are a very valuable part of Voices.com and we hope to work with you again soon! 10 + stars!"Sonja Fernandes, Voices.com
"Mr Bunny loves working with Tony he's very fast, friendly and professional. Definitely a person that you can trust".Andrea Olmus, Project Manager at VoiceBunny
"Tony Chen is an excellent narrator and sound engineer, delivering projects on time, in budget and perfectly recorded. I cannot remember an instance of needing a correction! We can truly rely on him for Mandarin voiceover."Joan Dans (voice of Jaguar Car navigation system), owner of Carasmatic Production.com
How do I work with Tony Chen?
You can start working with Tony Chen in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Tony Chen to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Tony Chen's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Tony Chen and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Tony Chen?
Payment to Tony Chen is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Tony Chen's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Tony Chen in just a couple of clicks.