Beacon, New York, US • 7:38 AM Local Time
About Torin Murphy
My voice can be described as:
• Warm, conversational, friendly, best friend, buddy, pal, tough guy, athlete, jock.
• Authentic, genuine, honest, forthright, professional.
• Straight forward, expert, intelligent, sincere.
• Wry, sarcastic, snarky, humorous.
• Sexy, smooth, luxurious.
• Fun, upbeat, hip
• Calm, reassuring, knowledgeable.
• Slightly reedy, cool, rock-n-roll
Particularly good with comedy, regular guy: best friend, buddy at the bar. - Beer, Sports, Cars, Trucks, Razors, Phones, Tech, etc. (macho, cool guy)
Smart, trustworthy, professional, educated and reassuring for presentations and ad campaigns.
Ease with difficult words and foreign languages -- scientific, pharmaceutical, financial, geographic, etc,
Upbeat, lively, story telling, first person narratives.
Animation range: monsters, good guys, bad guys, soldiers, nerds, teenagers, kids, bad dads, inappropriate doctors, etc.
Plethora of accents.
Strong improvisation and sketch comedy skills.
Revisions as neededRead More
Sam Adams, Jack In The Box, Cremo, Pringles, Pampers, YamahaRead More
Have worked with Anna Garduno
Strong improvisation and sketch comedy background
How do I work with Torin Murphy?
You can start working with Torin Murphy in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Torin Murphy to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Torin Murphy's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Torin Murphy and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Torin Murphy?
Payment to Torin Murphy is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Torin Murphy's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Torin Murphy in just a couple of clicks.