Los Angeles, California, US
Hello! I'm Trev.
I work in Los Angeles as a voice, stage, and screen actor. I also co-host and produce a top-rated weekly industry podcast (Inside Acting—check it out on iTunes!) and spend my spare time writing, cooking, training and competing with a USMS swim team, and making music. Life is great :-)
* Smart, warm, and friendly for narrations
* Energetic for commercials
* Smooth and friend for e-learning and professional presentations
* Announcer (hard- and soft-sell)
* Character voices (created on demand for you!)
* Accurate and easy for technical, medical, and scientific work
* Clear and precise for IVR
I look forward to connecting with you!
English (North American)
Middle Aged (35-54), Young Adult (18-35)
Animation, Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
* Podcasts: podcaster and podcasting—co-host and producer of the weekly industry podcast, Inside Acting
* Also available to do turnkey podcasts if you'd just like to be the interviewee
* Commercials, industrials, and animation, including several award-winning animated web shorts
* ADR, looping, character/comedy voices, interviewing, and other voiceover work since 2007
* Great with digital / internet copy
* Comfortable with complex medical, technical, and scientific language
* Extensive experience with audiobooks
* Proficient with Logic and other DAW software for multi-track production, EQ, mixing, recording to picture, etc
* BA Theatre Arts, West Chester University of PA
* David H. Lawrence, XVII, VO2GoGo
* Richard Tatum, Absolute Voiceover
* Gregory Berger-Sobeck, Yale Technique
* Porter Kelly, Commercial Audition Technique
* Kurt Koehler, Improv
* Lauren Patrice Nadler, cold reading, improv, scene study
* TJ Ramini (New British School), cold reading, improv, scene study
Additionally, I facilitate monthly VO workouts in Hollywood, CA, in partnership VO2GoGo and David H. Lawrence XVII.
M-Audio Nova Condenser / M-Audio AT2020+
Computer & Software
2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Macbook Pro
Logic Studio / Audacity
WAV, AIFF, MP3, and M4A via Email, FTP, and CD
Usually within 24 hours
Full access to and proficiency with thousands of royalty-free sound effects, jingles, and loops. Happy to help with direction, copywriting, script revisions, sound and music beds, mixing, mastering, and editing to video and existing audio.
Payment to Trevor Algatt is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Trevor Algatt.
To invite Trevor Algatt to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.