Hello! I am a 40-year-old, English-speaking male voice talent with a neutral American accent and a warm, friendly, professional sound with conversational style and a range of deliveries. I’m among the top talents on Voices.com. Past clients have appreciated my fast turnaround times and generous revision policy. I'm always happy to provide audition samples so please don't hesitate to contact me if you'd like to hear a custom read from your script. I would love to work with you and help you bring your next audio project to life! My voice is popular in the following genres:
• *Radio Commercials* – I’ve worked in radio since 1997 and have written, voiced, and produced many dozens of radio ads while working with executives in the industry. I even worked in News/Sports and had my own show at WYUR in Detroit!
• *B2B Explainer Videos* – professional, authoritative, and no-nonsense but always conversational. I handle business jargon with ease and communicate the ideas so that everyone is on the same page.
• *Medical and Scientific* – articulate, knowledgeable, and compassionate, all while maintaining a natural and conversational style.
• *Phone Greetings* – If you want a friendly, professional voice to welcome your customers when they call your business on the phone, I could be an excellent match for you. I have voiced many dozens of phone systems, voicemail greetings, and IVRs.
• *Announcer* – professional, sports broadcaster, booming yet articulate. Perfect for that \"Let's get ready to rumble\" moment!
• *Tutorial Videos and e-Learning* – pleasant, conversational and never distracting or acting as a \"know it all\".
• *Explainer Videos* – if you want to deliver a powerful pitch, pick me. I will enthusiastically explain to the world why your company is amazing! Conversational, pleasant, you’ll hear the smile in my voice.
• *Podcasts* – I’ve voiced intros for many podcasts. Professional, happy & excited, character voices… I’ve done it all in podcast intro/outros!
I would love to hear from you, so please contact me today to request an audition sample and let's talk about how I can you bring your next audio project
- Animated - Announcer - Attitude - Authoritative - Amusing - Booming - Caring - Characters - Cartoon - Classy - Coach - Confessional - Conversational - Corporate - Cowboy - Crazy - Deadpan - Executive - Extreme - Father - Folksy - Friendly - Game Show Host - Generation X- Grandfather - Guy Next Door - Hard Sell - High Energy - Humorous - Imaging - Informative - Mobster - Happy - Gravelly - Husky - Motivational - New York - Newscaster - Mature - Drill Sergeant - Sophisticated - Ominous - Perky - Pompous - Preacher - Raspy - Religious - Youthful - Retail - Retro - Romantic - Smooth - Softspoken - Snob - Sportscaster - Interviewer - Superhero - Surfer Dude - Sincere - Medical - Technical - Scientific - Thoughtful - Tough - Urban - Upbeat - Warm - Wimp - Nerd - Canadian - Strong - Uplifting - Elderly - Generation Y - Playful - Professional - Educational - Sarcastic - Explosive - Creepy - Soothing - Calming - Burly - Political - Attractive - Confident - Serious - Knowledgeable
English (North American), English, English (Australian)
Australian, Canadian, Canadian (West), North American, Scottish (Standard Scottish English), US General American (GenAm), US Mid-Atlantic, US Midwest (Chicago, Great Lakes), US New England (Boston, Providence), US New Orleans, US New York (New Jersey, Bronx, Brooklyn), US South (Deep South, Dixie, Delta), US South West (Texas), US Upper Midwest (Fargo, Minnesota), US West Coast (California, Portland), US Western
Middle Aged (35-54), Senior (55+), Young Adult (18-35)
Animation, Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
I’ve been working with my voice since 1997 and took my voiceover career full time in 2014. It is amazing and I love doing it!
I have been truly blessed to be a part of some amazing projects. However, my best quality in doing voice work is my hunger and drive. When you hire me for your project, I will put my all into making it special for years to come.
My experience includes radio, tv, commercials, tags, narrations, sponsor reads, national, local, political, comedy/MC and company voice-overs. I can perform cartoon, old man, young man, young boy, character, professional, radio, celebrity, imitation, etc...
Specs Howard School of Broadcast Arts - Southfield, MI
Computer & Software
Dell - Microsoft Windows, AudaCity Audio Dub Station
AudaCity Dubbing Station, Behringer XENYX
Email, MP3, wav, direct mail
Quick Turnaround Time
Amazing editing software
"We asked for a fairly complicated read for one of our main commercial spots and needed it fast. Not only did Jason nail it, but the turnaround was the same day and made for a flawless piece of audio!"M. Ridley's Productions
"Jason did an amazing job for us and we were very pleased with the turnaround and quality of his work. It was a breath of fresh air to have someone that isn't a part of the "status quo" of the voices you hear all the time in this industry. Couldn't be happier with Jason and his talent!"Advanced Comunications
Voice Over Clients
M. Ridley's Productions
WDIV Local 4
Michigan Humane Society
Michigan Renaissance Festival
Flat Roofs Inc
Payment to Jason Manatrey is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Jason Manatrey.
To invite Jason Manatrey to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.