Albertville, Alabama, US
About Temitope Ogundare
I have a high-pitched and appealing voice. In no way do I at any point sound gruffy, brittle, adenoidal. Sometimes, for special effects, I could sound smoky, singsong or husky (that kind of deep and hoarse tone).Read More
With great systems in place, my time and commitment to your project, success is assured. My goal at every point is to add value to lives... I just did.Read More
I have worked on several song albums, and I have also performed spoken word poetry in the past three years.Read More
I belong to iWorder, a spoken word poetry organization that provides platform for poets to air their writings and breath life to their pages.
I also sing at the life church choir.
I helped with the church album, in arranging the parts for their main song. Have a couple of friends thereThe RCCG, Texas
How do I work with Temitope Ogundare?
You can start working with Temitope Ogundare in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Temitope Ogundare to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Temitope Ogundare's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Temitope Ogundare and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Temitope Ogundare?
Payment to Temitope Ogundare is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Temitope Ogundare's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Temitope Ogundare in just a couple of clicks.