About Thomas Harmon
Well, to be perfectly blunt I'm not sure what to say about my voice. I'm not sure if it's good for singing or voice acting. I'd rather let people judge me than let my mouth (or my fingers) overload my skills. I've never worked with a professional trainer or teacher so I can't really say for sure how my voice sounds. I can't hit really high notes or pitches, and I can't go too low. I'm somewhere in the middle of all of that. As far as other languages so, all I know are songs and a few simple phrases. Yes, I am from the south but I try so very hard to talk normally and without letting that accent shine through. I just hope that I can actually perform the accents I think I can perform.Read More
How do I work with Thomas Harmon?
You can start working with Thomas Harmon in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Thomas Harmon to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Thomas Harmon's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Thomas Harmon and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Thomas Harmon?
Payment to Thomas Harmon is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Thomas Harmon's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Thomas Harmon in just a couple of clicks.