Pompano Beach, Florida, US
About Tom Sheffield
My voice has been heard all over the world! From commercials, documentary work to live presentations and training material delivery - professional recordings for podcasts as well as for corporate multimedia projects, including flash presentations, streaming video, as well as a broad range of marketing promotions and web site design.
I have also hosted and produced several weekly Talk Radio shows that aired throughout the Colorado Front range. I was also heavily involved in supporting non-profit organizations as well as doing regional public services. I am committed to delivering work on-time, on budget and with the highest quality possible.
I have a rather deep voice and have done some voice over work for the Computer Storage company I work for. Regularly do technical presentations to a wide variety of audience sizes ranging from small groups (<20) to several hundred. I have also been told I have a very sexy voice both over the phone as well as in person. Also have the ability to adjust to fit various situations like infomercials and fun situations. Have also been told I have a very soothing and calming voice which makes people easily work with me even in difficult situations.
Editing & Final Production
Warren T Enterprise, LLC, Longmont, CO January 2009 - Present
Founder and President
Provide Small Business and marketing consultant services on innovative marketing campaigns as well as ways to take advantage of new technologies to grow revenue and consumer awareness. Other activities include:
• Copywriter, talent and editor delivering professional voice over recordings used in commercials, Public Service Announcements, documentaries as well as audio-books
• Professional services for non-profit and community special events
• Longmont’s “Message from Space” which was sent to Google
Radio Colorado Network November 2009 – November 2013
Organized and led small staff to rebuild the 5 stations encompassing the Radio Colorado Network. Through leadership as well as aggressive involvement, we were able to increase the monthly revenue by over 50% since September 2010. Also hosted several talk shows on KRCN 1060 promoting local businesses and talent to assist the area with re-growth and community awareness. Along with providing leadership and hosting shows, I was responsible for selling advertising, sponsorship's and recruiting new shows and training talent.
KBEE 98.7 FM Salt Lake City, Utah
KBNW 1340 AM Central Bend, Oregon
KBRZ 1460 AM Missouri City, Texas
KCEE 690 AM Tucson, Arizona
KENZ 101.9 FM Salt Lake City, Utah
KFIT 1060 AM Lockhart, Texas
KIKI 990 AM Honolulu, Hawaii
KHVH 830 AM Honolulu, Hawaii
KJMP 870 AM Pierce, Colorado
KKAT 860 AM Salt Lake City, Utah
KNML 610 AM Albuquerque, New Mexico
KQAK 105.7 FM Bend, Oregon
KRCO 690 AM Pineville, Oregon
KRCN 1060 AM Longmont, Colorado
KHIG 1580 AM Colorado Springs, Colorado
KRSP 103.5 FM Salt Lake City, Utah
KUFO 970 AM Portland, Oregon
KVOI 1030 AM Tucson, Arizona
KXL 101.1 FM Portland, Oregon
KXYZ 1320 Houston, Texas
WGSO 990 AM New Orleans, Louisiana
Paramount Advertising, Chicago, Illinois
How do I work with Tom Sheffield?
You can start working with Tom Sheffield in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Tom Sheffield to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Tom Sheffield's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Tom Sheffield and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Tom Sheffield?
Payment to Tom Sheffield is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Tom Sheffield's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Tom Sheffield in just a couple of clicks.