About Sarah Cieslar
I grew up in Goderich, Onatrio, Canada. (Anglophone) During my studies, though some time ago, I studied drama, which included learning different dialects. I grew up in South West Ontario, Canada ( anglophone) but studied French with native speakers for 17 years. (My current level of proficiency is low). I lived in Osaka and studied Japanese for 3 years to an intermediate (speaking) level. Since that time, 15 years ago, I have been living in Thailand. I speak fluent Thai. I can read and write Thai and do quite a lot of translation. Unfortunately, I am not a notary public. I have done multiple narration jobs over the last 20 years as well as being an English language teacher.Read More
15 years experience ... no professional trainingRead More
BA - Geography/Philosophy - Wilfrid Laurier University, Canada - 1999Read More
How do I work with Sarah Cieslar?
You can start working with Sarah Cieslar in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Sarah Cieslar to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Sarah Cieslar's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Sarah Cieslar and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Sarah Cieslar?
Payment to Sarah Cieslar is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Sarah Cieslar's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Sarah Cieslar in just a couple of clicks.