-, İstanbul, TR • 12:35 AM Local Time
About Ülkü Kölemen
Ülkü Kölemen graduated from the Department of English Language Teaching, Uludağ University in 2010. She completed her MA in English Language Teaching at International Burch University, Sarajevo, in 2012. She received her PhD in applied linguistics in 2016 and worked as an instructor, research assistant, lecturer and assistant prof at various universities. Her research interests include English teacher training, language teaching skills, individual differences and language learning / teaching, ELT material evaluation and adaptation etc. Regarding her voice over background, she doesn't have an experince yet, but full of ambition of trying and improving herself, and contributing to the voice over works very much.Read More
Translations, revisions, dubbing, voiceover etc...Read More
How do I work with Ülkü Kölemen?
You can start working with Ülkü Kölemen in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Ülkü Kölemen to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Ülkü Kölemen's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Ülkü Kölemen and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Ülkü Kölemen?
Payment to Ülkü Kölemen is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Ülkü Kölemen's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Ülkü Kölemen in just a couple of clicks.