Kenosha, Wisconsin, US
About Brigg Barsness
Extensive medical experience, terminology, family physician X 15 years. Lower, hypnotic, well-modulated, masculine voice. Have been told I sound like "gears grinding" or "refrigerator turning on." Back-handed compliments?Read More
Able to pronounce complex medical, scientific terminologyRead More
I talk to patients all day long. Some radio work.Read More
WRJN 1400 in Racine WI. It was free so they like it.Read More
Laurel (MT) High School, Montana State University- Bozeman, University of New Mexico- School of Medicine, University of Wisconsin - Mercy Health System Family Medicine residency, professional practice southeastern Wisconsin for Wheaton Franciscan, Ascension, United Health Systems, FroedtertRead More
How do I work with Brigg Barsness?
You can start working with Brigg Barsness in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Brigg Barsness to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Brigg Barsness' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Brigg Barsness and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Brigg Barsness?
Payment to Brigg Barsness is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Brigg Barsness' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Brigg Barsness in just a couple of clicks.