DemosView All (30)
About Urban Night Rider Productions
Experience a unique urban male voice (like the voices of Morgan Freeman, James Earl Jones, etc) that has a classic and sophisticated sound! My voice captures your attention and imagination through my on creative vocal style!! My voice has the following characteristics: Urban contemporary, deep, friendly, upbeat & mellow vocal characteristics that can also deliver a uniquely smooth, arithmetic, and sexy voice, more focused approach for commercials, narrations, theatrical, poetic, character, and promotional formats. Casual, conversational style with an "Easy to listen to" tenor/bass timbre" sound, as well as a warm deep reassuring projection. Hard sell, soft sell, Intense, layed back - but sophisticated, reassuring, confidant, inspirational, coveted, friendly, Mild mannered, clear, likable, modern, mystical, sexy, soothing, charming, raspy, characters, cartoons, whimsical, rocking, tough, believable, noticeable, deep, caring, happy, concert style, movie trailer, corporate, educational, in your face, uplifting, retro, old style, elder, young, jingle writer, controlled, off the wall, comedic, serious, introspective, out going, professional, down to earth, childlike, quick and conservative.Read More
My facility can produce, mix and master, full length commercial recordings, audio books, radio and television jingles, promo's, and PSA's. I can enhance, modify, and amend all types and formats of audio. I have transfer and conversion capabilities. Quick turn around and expedited services available on request.
Over 15 plus years' voice over experience in medium to major markets throughout Europe while serving in the USA military. Experience also doing jingles, poetry, and screenplays. Does voice over characters with experience in various media production areas and a background in Radio, Marketing and Stage plays, including having worked both on-staff and as a freelance consultant at various agencies. Keith draws on a range of skills to bring unique perspectives and offerings to the voice overs industry.
A native of the Central Florida Orlando Area, Keith got his start in voice overs in the late 1990s, a path found from a life of activity in radio, performing arts and the music industry. "I'll always love singing and play acting on stage and writing and stand up urban poetry, but working behind the mic is probably what comes most naturally to me as a voice over actor,"
Keith remarks upon completion of his home studio in 2005. "Aside from how it can be very comfortable to approach from having a singer/songwriter's, stand up poetry, and play actor background which helps one learn the physical controls like mic proximity, placements and breathing, with voice overs it's not so much about performing - it is about the art of storytelling.
- Writer/Producer - Vonetta Cornish's "Bachelorette's Degree (Sundance Movie 2014)
- Urban Life Style Press - Kevin Elliott (Urban Author)
- Performing Arts Production Company - Atlanta
- Commercial and Advertisement Services Florida
- MOBC Drama Program Northern Virginia
- Prince William County Public School Board - Black History Program Committee
- Miracle of Life Foundation Florida
- Northern Virginia Performing Arts Center
- Dynamic Systems Promotional Services
- America Eagle Advertisement
- BJ Productions Studios Orlando Florida
- David Simms Productions Northern Virginia
Edge Studio Voice Over Trained & Certified
Bachelor's Degree in Business and Marketing
Broadcast Training and Certification
Reviews 5.0View All (1)
Great Pro highly recommended. Great voice I will use him again in the future.
Superior rating! Excellent Audio Book narration talent who brings life to characters, themes, and words of my books! Highly recommended for Narrations & Audio Book Projects.Urban Life Style Press - Kevin Elliott
Keith Jarman has an awesome "Voice Over talent"! Keep up the good work! Great meeting you and hope to work with you in the future!!Joan Baker, Voice Over Professional
Keith your voice over tracks, I must say have left me greatly impressed with your awesome and unique sound. You have a nice bass and rich quality behind your voice that I feel works nicely for audiobooks and commercials! Keep up the wonderful work.De Laleu, "The Beautiful Stranger" Voice Over Professional
How do I work with Urban Night Rider Productions?
You can start working with Urban Night Rider Productions in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Urban Night Rider Productions to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Urban Night Rider Productions' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Urban Night Rider Productions and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Urban Night Rider Productions?
Payment to Urban Night Rider Productions is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Urban Night Rider Productions' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Urban Night Rider Productions in just a couple of clicks.