About Valerie McNicol
Valerie McNicol is versatile. From husky and authoritative to warm and wacky, she voices young girls and boys to middle-aged and ancient women.
Valerie is equally adept at voicing hard sell & soft sell copy as well as IVR and tutorials. She is strongly narrative and particularly adept at deciphering complex terminology.
Valerie is professional, efficient and reliable. She will get the job done on time and within budget!Read More
Valerie is an accomplished actress and voice-over artist with over 20 years experience including:
INTERACTIVE WEB COURSES-NARRATION BC Hydro Microsoft Minnesota & California Motor Vehicles Macromedia Flash Animation
CORPORATE VIDEOS NYRI Legal Options Shriners Fincentric Coast Hotels Angiotech
ANIMATION Canadian Aviation Museum Encorp Recycling Jet Fighter-Fire Fighter Madeline Cheburashka
COMMERCIALS Looking Glass Foundation
REMAX Global Investor Career Options Marriage Uncensored Inspiration Furniture
NARRATION-COMMERCIALS Marcy Goldberg Cathy Weseluck BCIT CHNS
ANIMATION Randi Riediger Stevie Vallance (Master Series) Elizabeth Carol Savenkoff
ADR-DUBBING Michael Dobson
PROMOS-IMAGING-TRAILERS David Kaye
Numerous Acting Classes
How do I work with Valerie McNicol?
You can start working with Valerie McNicol in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Valerie McNicol to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Valerie McNicol's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Valerie McNicol and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Valerie McNicol?
Payment to Valerie McNicol is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Valerie McNicol's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Valerie McNicol in just a couple of clicks.