About Vance Pitkin
Vance has a medium range, warm, friendly voice that is well suited to nostalgic as well as concise technical text. Vance's strongest attribute is his ability to imitate virtually any accent or dialect and deliver it in a believeable manner. From his New England farmer and Russian immigrant to the mighty little ant and the slightly faltering elderly voice, Vance has developed a reliable list of characters that are sure to get the job done, whether it is a commercial or narrative text.Read More
Vance has done voice talent work with the Ghent Playhouse in Ghent New York, is the regular Emcee of functions at his local fire company, as well as the announcer at the Annual Columbia County Fair Open Horse Show.Read More
Vance attended public schools in Vermont, where he grew up, and has 40 years of experience in the wood restoration and refinishing business, making him a natural for any technical manuals in this field. Pitkin also restores antique farm tractors as a hobby and is certified as a New York State Emergency Medical Technition. In 2008 Vance completed voice training with internationally known Voice Coaches in Schenectady NY.
How do I work with Vance Pitkin?
You can start working with Vance Pitkin in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Vance Pitkin to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Vance Pitkin's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Vance Pitkin and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Vance Pitkin?
Payment to Vance Pitkin is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Vance Pitkin's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Vance Pitkin in just a couple of clicks.