About Dave Cain
Trained in acting, voice, and diction.
Powerful, unique voice.
Smooth, mid-range tone.
Ethnically neutral voice.
Excellent range including high pitched cartoon voices and low growls for more sinister characters.
Enthusiastic, natural tones for commercials and radio spots.
Great comic timing and a skilled impressionist.
Post addition of music and sound effects
The Glass Menagerie, lead role of "Tom"
The Philadelphia “Al"
Music Composition/Theatre: (Phone hidden)
Acting and Diction Classes: 2005 – 2007
Bang Zoom Entertainment Voice Acting Workshop: 2008
Voice Over Coaching: Phyllis Day
How do I work with Dave Cain?
You can start working with Dave Cain in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Dave Cain to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Dave Cain's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Dave Cain and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Dave Cain?
Payment to Dave Cain is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Dave Cain's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Dave Cain in just a couple of clicks.