Warwickshire, GB • 4:43 AM Local Time
About Vicky Holding
Hi, I'm Vicky! I'm a professional voice artist based in the UK. I have a fairly standard British RP accent and can adapt my voice to meet the style and tone of your project, ranging from serious and corporate to fun voice acting and much more casual narration. I can record and edit everything from my home studio setup to a professional quality.Read More
I have 6 years' experience in professional voice recording for a number of projects, including: - E-learning - Corporate film narration/voiceover - Radio plays - Storytelling - Video game - Animation - Voice acting - Poetry performance/recording - Voice acting plays (e.g. Shakespeare)Read More
National Grid: e-learning voiceover National Grid Ventures: internal e-learning voiceover; video voiceover Mondelēz International: learning module voiceover Warwick District Council: creative sector film voiceover A.C. Lloyd: promotional video voiceover Adaptiv Logic: product demo voiceover Unity Musicals: Little Ships (serialised radio musical) Jordan Sullivan: When We Lost (audio drama) Inamoment Theatre: I, Juliet Capulet (audiobook) Jon O'Brien: Romeo and Juliet (Juliet voice actor)Read More
How do I work with Vicky Holding?
You can start working with Vicky Holding in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Vicky Holding to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Vicky Holding's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Vicky Holding and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Vicky Holding?
Payment to Vicky Holding is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Vicky Holding's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Vicky Holding in just a couple of clicks.