About Charles Minx
Charles Minx has been a voice for six television stations, two radio stations, two video production companies, a company that records textbooks for blind students, and a public library. Some say that shows he's versatile, others say that shows he can't hold a job. Call him smooth, interpretive, witty, narrator, storyteller, guy-next-door, announcer, man-on-street, counselor, authority, and spokesman with a sense of humor or of gravitas, as the situation demands. Accents: German, French, Italian, Irish, Yiddish, Spanish, Indian, Scottish, Swedish, Dracula, Old Sourdough, monster, Cletus (the slack-jawed yokel), or will build to suit.Read More
Seven classic novels now available as audiobooks on (Website hidden). I have voiced spots for TV and radio, done video games, tracked documentaries, announced power point presentations, slide shows, and recorded textbooks for blind students.Read More
Southern Illinois UniversityRead More
Reviews 5.0View All (8)
Charles has been pleasure to work with and he is very good at what he does, wouldn't hesitate to recommend or employ again.
LTD Scienart Media
Perfect inflection, Thanks!
How do I work with Charles Minx?
You can start working with Charles Minx in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Charles Minx to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Charles Minx's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Charles Minx and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Charles Minx?
Payment to Charles Minx is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Charles Minx's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Charles Minx in just a couple of clicks.