About Art Barron
Wide rage voice from authoritative to festive. I do character voices as well.
From middle of the road ordinary next door neighbor guy to a slick talking fun loving guy.
I believe in selling a thought, idea or product that connects with the listener. Whether it's a narrative piece, a character role in a production or simply a thirty second commercial or public service announcement, I can do it all effectively.
Enthusiasm and energy! You need an effective story teller who can connect with the listener.
I have many years experience doing this professionally for the networks and major market broadcasters.
I have a proven track record. Let's get going today!
Television and radio broadcaster.
Anchor/reporter in major markets including Los Angeles, Miami and Minneapolis.
Television and radio psa/commercial spots.
"Be the Match" Bone Marrow Registry
"Healthy Kids" Minnesota
"Direct Deposit" U.S. Treasury
"Drought Resistant Products" Syngenta
"U.S. Dairy Association"
KCBS 2/ KCAL 9 news reporter Los Angeles
WFOR-TV CBS Anchor in Miam
KSTP-TV/Radio ABC/HUBBARD Broadcasting in Minneapolis/St. Paul
Santa Monica College
Political science and TV Production
How do I work with Art Barron?
You can start working with Art Barron in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Art Barron to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Art Barron's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Art Barron and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Art Barron?
Payment to Art Barron is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Art Barron's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Art Barron in just a couple of clicks.