Meridian, Idaho, US
About Vincent Moschella
Regular speaking voice is a rather generic American accent (or non-accent as I like to see it), varies from gravelly baritone to high tenor speaking voice. Speaking voice generally comes with a nasal quality, though I can attempt a more rounded/full quality.Read More
I am willing and able to listen to feedback, go out of my comfort zone, and grow as a voice actor with every step. Though I am a greenhorn, I believe I have the talent and drive to be successful.Read More
None yet!Read More
Vocal Performance major, Idaho State UniversityRead More
How do I work with Vincent Moschella?
You can start working with Vincent Moschella in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Vincent Moschella to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Vincent Moschella's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Vincent Moschella and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Vincent Moschella?
Payment to Vincent Moschella is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Vincent Moschella's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Vincent Moschella in just a couple of clicks.