About Angie McGhee
Working voice talent with several corporate and commercial clients. My voice is described as warm, authoritative, inspirational and mature.Read More
I am a working voice talent, this is my full time job, so I provide expert audio quality. I am passionate about using my voice to bring awareness and change to important issues affecting our world.Read More
Several projects both commercial and corporate. I have spent my life working in the media: radio announcer, television production and voice over through it all!!Read More
• Delta Airlines • Verizon • Walmart • Marriott • Bank of America • L'Oréal • United Way • Mary Kay • Blue Cross Blue Shield • Oracle • United States Postal Service • American Cancer Society • ADT • Saint Joseph Health System • YWCA • YMCA • Be The Match Foundation • National Institute on Drug Abuse • Community Health Network of Washington • Global Center for Women and Justice at Vanguard University • The Public Health National Center for Innovations • University of North Carolina Greensboro • Better Medicare Alliance • New Missions • The Capital Breast Care Center • QPS Employment Group • Furman University • Service Year Alliance • Indiana University Women's Basketball • Alma BankRead More
Reviews 5.0View All (65)
Fast Turnaround Time
5 people said Angie provided files faster than they expected.
Takes Direction Very Well
5 people said Angie followed directions to deliver the project.
3 people said Angie was a professional inside and outside the studio.
Easy to work with, professional and takes direction well.
How do I work with Angie McGhee?
You can start working with Angie McGhee in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Angie McGhee to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Angie McGhee's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Angie McGhee and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Angie McGhee?
Payment to Angie McGhee is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Angie McGhee's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Angie McGhee in just a couple of clicks.