About Peter Clay
I'm a pretty versatile male voice that can do anything from very casual and believable to animated and crazy. I work quickly, but never sacrifice quality. I can provide dry voice to full production including creative. I've spent 15 years in radio, TV, and ad agency sales and programming.
All voice-over, narration, public address.
15 years in the radio and TV industry, including on-air announcer and commercial production at stations such as: WITL, WKSF, WWNC, WJIM AM/FM, WFMK, WQNQ. WMMQ, WVFN, WQNS, WMXF, WPEK and more.
5 Time AP Award winner for Sportscasts and Sports Programming.
PA Announcer- MSU Spartan Marching Band
1999 Favorite Radio Personality, Community Newspapers
Current and past voice-over Clients Have Include:
Photo Marketing Association International
Black Barn Brewery
Wood You Furniture
Michigan State University
BA Telecommunications, Michigan State UniversityRead More
Reviews 5.0View All (1)
Crouch Environmental Services, Inc.
"With a golden voice like that, you'd think he was homeless!"anonymous
How do I work with Peter Clay?
You can start working with Peter Clay in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Peter Clay to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Peter Clay's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Peter Clay and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Peter Clay?
Payment to Peter Clay is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Peter Clay's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Peter Clay in just a couple of clicks.