About Robert O'Riley
Authoritative, deep, "voice of God", announcerRead More
I recorded my first voice over nearly 18 years ago when I was approached, out of the blue, and asked to audition for 2 advertisers, both of whom hired me to voice their :30 television spots. Since then I have had the pleasure of working with many additional companies who hired me based on my demo or auditions.Read More
*NTI School of CAD Technology
*Pull Tab Parlor
*Lewy Body Dementia Association
*Marvin Windows & Doors
*Fairway Collision, and more
I received professional voice training from a seasoned voice over artist in the business, and have since gained representation resulting in many jobs and a steady run of auditions.Read More
How do I work with Robert O'Riley?
You can start working with Robert O'Riley in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Robert O'Riley to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Robert O'Riley's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Robert O'Riley and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Robert O'Riley?
Payment to Robert O'Riley is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Robert O'Riley's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Robert O'Riley in just a couple of clicks.