Los Angeles, California, US
About Lin Carol
I bring my years of experience as a actor and jazz singer with deep in lower tone with range: from smooth, raspy, and sexy, to announcer, PSA, and character animation with inontation range. Great voice for Commericals, radio/TV, and film as well as all interactive/multi-media.Read More
Second City Improv training. Announcer ROTC, Hillshire Farm, Hormel, Discovery Channel, PSA's, Looping/ADR. Many character voices and dialects. Studied voice and speech and dialects with Carnegie Mellon Instructors and in theater department with a BA in theaterRead More
ROTC, Hormel, Hillshire Farm, Discovery Channel, PSA-We Prevent, ATTRead More
BA Theater, Point Park University.
Studies Voice, Speech, Dialects with Carnegie Mellon Univeristy Instructor, Don Wadsworth and at the Pittsburgh Playhouse.
How do I work with Lin Carol?
You can start working with Lin Carol in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Lin Carol to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Lin Carol's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Lin Carol and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Lin Carol?
Payment to Lin Carol is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Lin Carol's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Lin Carol in just a couple of clicks.