Boston, Massachusetts, US
About Tracy Johnson
My commercial voice has been described as "warm, inviting, pleasant and mom's best friend." My character voices include but are not limited to: little kid, teenager, mom, granny, superhero and evil villain. My accents include but are not limited to : Cockney, British, Irish, Southern, East Coast, and Northern.
For more samples of Tracy's work, visit: (Website hidden)
I have voiced commercial and character spots for Animation, TV, Radio and the Web in various parts of the country including L.A., Chicago, Minnesota and Boston.Read More
BS Degree Mass Communications--Radio and Television; Minor in Drama
North Central University, Minneapolis, MN
Voice-Over for Animation
Los Angeles, CA
On Camera Audition Workshop
Los Angeles, CA
Ear Prompter/Teleprompter Workshop
How do I work with Tracy Johnson?
You can start working with Tracy Johnson in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Tracy Johnson to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Tracy Johnson's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Tracy Johnson and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Tracy Johnson?
Payment to Tracy Johnson is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Tracy Johnson's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Tracy Johnson in just a couple of clicks.