About Sarah White
My body is 19, my voice is...well, not. I'd say around 13-15. I can sound older, but I enjoy playing little people (I do puppet shows), or the freaky character in charge of comic relief (like Gir from Invader Zim). I heart anime!!! Hellsing, Inuyasha, Chrono Crusade... (that one is really sad though tear) I can speak a little Japanese, but not enough to brag about. I'd also enjoy being the bad guy...or um, girl in my case. Just in case anyone gets the idea for a creepy cartoon which involves a little girl. I have a few ideas myself...but I don't have any experience in the director field yet. I guess I'll just have to work up to that, huh?
That's the best thing about being me. I have so many dreams that I'll never have to worry about being bored or saddened if one doesn't work out. 'Cause there will always be something else to shoot for!
2-5 yearsRead More
How do I work with Sarah White?
You can start working with Sarah White in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Sarah White to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Sarah White's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Sarah White and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Sarah White?
Payment to Sarah White is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Sarah White's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Sarah White in just a couple of clicks.