New Delhi, Delhi, IN
About MD WALIULLAH
URDU & ARABIC VOICES
Urdu-English- Arabic and English-Urdu and Arabic Translator
Sound Recording, Editing & Mixing with Effects as required and as you wish.Read More
Aim to build a strong career as a voice talent and bilingual translator in a challenging and progressive environment, where my skills and experience can be utilized effectively.
1, I worked in a big school in India as an Arabic, Urdu trainer for 5 years till dated and then quit to start freelancing full-time
2, I have a M. A. in Arabic & English and 5 years of experience as a translator.
3, I have (Website hidden) special (Learning Disabilities) and off-line ,online teaching for special needs children.
4, An attentive and good listener
5, Excellent verbal/written communication
6, Have sincer desire to achieve goals and targets.
(Website hidden) special ( Learning Disabilities)
Advanced Diploma In Modern Arabic
Diploma in Functional Arabic
How do I work with MD WALIULLAH?
You can start working with MD WALIULLAH in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite MD WALIULLAH to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review MD WALIULLAH's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire MD WALIULLAH and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay MD WALIULLAH?
Payment to MD WALIULLAH is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with MD WALIULLAH's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to MD WALIULLAH in just a couple of clicks.