About Walter Schultz
THE VOCAL WORLD OF WALTER F. SCHULTZ,
"A VOICE YOU CAN TRUST"
When selecting a voice to represent your product, theme or story, you want a voice that underscores trust! Convince your customers, employees and investors with The voice of credibility and confidence, the voice of Walter F. Schultz!
34 years of major industrial and consumer management experience in all 50 states and 27 foreign countries has afforded this performer the opportunity to lecture, teach and speak volumes to a multitude of audiences.
Trained at the renowned Voice Coaches Creative Voice Development Group LLC by such well-known industry professionals as award winner D.C. Hannay, Walter F. Schultz brings his knowledge of customer need for accuracy, creativity and flexibility to every assignment.
A vocal point check list of criteria to choose the “Voice” most appropriate for your selection of Voice Actor is as follows:
Point number 1. Persuasiveness
5. Good Ear (listening and mimicking)
8. Good judgment
10. Tonality (Pitch, if singing is required)
Johnson And Johnson, The Stanley Works, PPG Industries, NL Industries, Doehler/Jarvis, Dutch Boy Paint, Madison/Kipp, Rucker Products, Southern Screw, Briggs & Stratton, CertainTeed Corporation, Emerson Electric, General Instrument, Johnson Controls, MAC Tools, Owens Corning Fiberglass, Polaroid, Square D Company, Stanley Tools, Texas Instruments, TRW, Tufts Health Care HMO, United Technologies & Westinghouse.Read More
Voice Coaches LLC
The University of Connecticut
Marketing, Advertising, Industrial and Consumer Management.
“It's my sincere privilege to recommend Walter...he's the complete package. With a voice as rich as a 25-year-old single malt, a million-watt smile, and ears like a Border Collie, Walter makes light work of any copy. He takes direction like a champ, and is an absolute pleasure to work with. If you're looking for the sound of experience, credibility, and trust, look no further.” September 14, 2010D.C. Hannay, Instructor, Voice Coaches
How do I work with Walter Schultz?
You can start working with Walter Schultz in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Walter Schultz to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Walter Schultz's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Walter Schultz and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Walter Schultz?
Payment to Walter Schultz is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Walter Schultz's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Walter Schultz in just a couple of clicks.