William (Bill) Clark
Ripon, California, US
About William (Bill) Clark
Full service provider of release ready voice over media. Highly knowledgeable in the area of rights management, I can secure song and clip licenses, relieving that strain and overhead from your organization.Read More
A lifetime of public speaking to audiences from 2 to 200,000 coupled with extensive experience in musical performance as both a performer and sound engineer have created a unique skillset that brings consistency, clarity, and quality to every product you require.Read More
Practical experience in the fields of classroom and platform instruction, musical performance as a member of orchestras, small ensembles in jazz, blues, and rock genres, as well as live and studio productions of vocal and musical presentations with both analog and digital consoles, processors, and media.Read More
How do I work with William (Bill) Clark?
You can start working with William (Bill) Clark in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite William (Bill) Clark to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review William (Bill) Clark's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire William (Bill) Clark and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay William (Bill) Clark?
Payment to William (Bill) Clark is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with William (Bill) Clark's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to William (Bill) Clark in just a couple of clicks.