Arlington, Texas, US
About Steven Cox
smooth baritone great for radio, but also have a plethora of characters accented from almost anywhere.Read More
I'm very good at technical reading as well as messages and announcements, and am comfortable with just about any character type there is. if you're looking for a consistent, strong voice, you won't be disappointed.Read More
Aside from training, my experience is as a vocal musician (20+ years)Read More
Trained at KB Studios in Dallas.Read More
How do I work with Steven Cox?
You can start working with Steven Cox in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Steven Cox to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Steven Cox's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Steven Cox and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Steven Cox?
Payment to Steven Cox is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Steven Cox's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Steven Cox in just a couple of clicks.