Saint George, Utah, US • 5:22 AM Local Time
About Nic Clark
Low powerful voice, bass is there without forcing it. I can imitate many voices, characters etc. Also very animated. I apologize for the poor quality of my recordings. I've been told for years that I need to go into radio, voice over work, sports casting, movie trailers, and this is my first step.Read More
Tuachan High School for the Performing ArtsRead More
How do I work with Nic Clark?
You can start working with Nic Clark in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Nic Clark to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Nic Clark's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Nic Clark and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Nic Clark?
Payment to Nic Clark is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Nic Clark's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Nic Clark in just a couple of clicks.