About Robert Anderson
Middle aged adult who JUST got his AARP card (but doesn't look or sound his age) with versatile voice and characture abilties to fill the most demanding of needs. My interest sprang from listening to the variety and beauty of talent on TV, Radio, Film, and other media. Casual interest got started when I would do voices of personalities for friends. I am told I do a dead on Marlin Brando in the Godfather, and they would enjoy it most when I would do Vito Coleone saying something he would never say. I got my start and encouragement from friends who would often tell me,"You could be on TV or radio with that voice". I have crafted a number of vocal presences from deep and authoritative, to subtle and technical, to charactures.Read More
Having founding, owning, and running my own business for 11 years, I understand the primacy of meeting and exceeding customers expectations. In the age of such divere media for communications, I am no more that a phone call away, an e-mail for detailed instructions or script, or even large files that need to be utilized.Read More
Avocational experience doing voice impressions from little old ladies and men, to politicians, voices of authority, and celebrities. My friends tell me I do a spot on Marlin Brando as the Godfather, as Sylvester Stallone as Rocky, and Burgess Merideth as Mickey the trainer.Read More
Former engineering college student. Good technical skills and strong command of the English language.Read More
How do I work with Robert Anderson?
You can start working with Robert Anderson in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Robert Anderson to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Robert Anderson's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Robert Anderson and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Robert Anderson?
Payment to Robert Anderson is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Robert Anderson's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Robert Anderson in just a couple of clicks.