DemosView All (8)
About Tim Xomphanh
Multi-lingual voice expert team thai-laos
There is a good voice, cheerful, friendly, pleasant power and clear voice.
With more than 5 years experience in the fields of recording, documentary, video and advertising
I have a professional audio recording studio. I can translate English into Thai and Lao.
My training in recent years has been a constant in numerous refresher courses, learning new techniques of interpretation, theater, etc. ..
I have my own studio with ProTools 8, Abobe Audition, Command 8 Control surface, Digidesign processors included on ProTools, FocusRite mic pre-amp, Sennheiser and Shure mics high category, soundproof room.
Normally provide audio to my clients via E-MAIL attachments and FTP, usually at same day or on less than 24 hour turnaround.
Voice recordings for Broadcast Radio and TV and Radio commercials, multimedia, all you need.
If you need a special register your project and want a test, please ask it.
All budgets are negotiable.
Voice with many variations for different types of projects. For example, warm and deep for narrations, sexy and fun for commercials, smooth and professional for presentations.
7 years of experience in radio and television being at the moment the official voice.
Great experience in mass media.
I have experience in Commercials (Radio and TV), documentaries, business presentations, corporative videos, phone systems, cartoons, audiobooks and audioguides.
Reviews 5.0View All (1)
Takes Direction Very Well
1 person said Tim followed directions to deliver the project.
Great work so far! We are working with Tim on a multi-phase TTS project. She has delivered high-quality files every time. We look forward to working with her again soon!
How do I work with Tim Xomphanh?
You can start working with Tim Xomphanh in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Tim Xomphanh to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Tim Xomphanh's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Tim Xomphanh and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Tim Xomphanh?
Payment to Tim Xomphanh is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Tim Xomphanh's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Tim Xomphanh in just a couple of clicks.