Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, JP • 3:49 AM Local Time
About Yoko（洋子） Shimada
Professional Japanese Voice-over Artist, Freelance Narrator.
Strong and Adult, Low voice. I'm working on TV program, CM, Web, VP as a narrator.
I used to play on the stages as an actress in a lot of Musicals. After that, I'm teaching dance and act for my students about twice a week.Read More
TV narration/Fuji Television『Eikoo no Kanousei』,TV Tokyo『Miraidane!』
CM narration/Kameda Seika『Kaki no Tane』,KDDI『au by KDDI』
TBS, Fuji Television, TV Tokyo, KDDI, Boston MuseumRead More
I used to be in the big theatrical company named SHIKI in Japan.
I graduated Tama Art University. My subject of special study was Graphic Design.
How do I work with Yoko（洋子） Shimada?
You can start working with Yoko（洋子） Shimada in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Yoko（洋子） Shimada to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Yoko（洋子） Shimada's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Yoko（洋子） Shimada and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Yoko（洋子） Shimada?
Payment to Yoko（洋子） Shimada is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Yoko（洋子） Shimada's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Yoko（洋子） Shimada in just a couple of clicks.