Montreal, Quebec, CA
English, Arabic, Spanish, French
Arabic, Egyptian, French, French (Québécois), Italian, Latino, Lebanese, Spanish
Child (5-12), Middle Aged (35-54), Teen (13-17), Young Adult (18-35)
Animation, Audiobooks, Documentaries, Educational, Movie Trailers, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
• 20 years in acting / voice coaching (Works with children, and Teenagers) : Drama and Languages
• Specialization in working with special need children and teenagers, using Drama Therapy
• Actress, Voice over talent, Writer, Singer, Composer
• Mastering of French, English, Arabic and Spanish
• Knowledge in Microsoft and Adobe
• Team player, recognized for leadership skills, quick decision-making and a sense of challenge
• Honest, dynamic with strong communication and negotiation aptitudes
(Phone hidden) Masters (specialized), UQÀM
Université du Québec à Montréal – École Supérieure de Théâtre - Montreal, Canada
One year towards Master’s in playwriting
2002 Initiation to the clown technique workshop with Don Rieder - Montreal Canada
2001 « Neutral mask and Stage equilibrium » workshop with Paul-André Sagel - Montreal, Canada
(Phone hidden) Saint-Joseph University - Institut d’études scéniques et audiovisuelles - Beirut, Lebanon
Diploma in stage studies:
• « Commedia dell’arte » with Antonio Fava
• Acting with the actor Philippe Clévenot
• Acting with director Jawad el Assadi
Computer & Software
Voice Over Clients
VOICE WORK done for:
Musée Pointe à Callières, Les Rescapés, Incendies, André Mathieu, Body of lies, Homo Sapiens 2,
Une ville un style, Home of the brave, Tévé Tourista/ Allô Cousin, Québécoise « annonce Vaseline »
in Arabic, French, English, Sumarian
Payment to Zalfa Chelhot is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Zalfa Chelhot.
To invite Zalfa Chelhot to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.