About Seth Treptow
My vocal tone is confident and professional, yet conversational. Depending upon the desired energy level, my voice is very flexible and is well suited to a range of VO styles, including: informative and educational narration, product demonstrations, "every man" testimonials, and product spokesperson reads.Read More
I am a skilled media producer with more than thirteen years of experience under my belt in the corporate communications and broadcasting industries. The equipment I work with is all professional quality gear, and I have the knowledge, training and experience required to deliver top-notch voice overs.Read More
Left of the Dot Media
All Dead Sports Apparel
M&D Door and Hardware
Flab 2 Fab
Southern Illinois University Edwardsville - Mass Communications, Class of 2001Read More
Seth has a voice that is perfect for any voice over project and he is able to work under high pressure and tight deadline situations, and still maintaining an enthusiastic audio presence. I am definitely going to hire him for all my audio / voice over work!Flab 2 Fab
How do I work with Seth Treptow?
You can start working with Seth Treptow in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Seth Treptow to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Seth Treptow's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Seth Treptow and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Seth Treptow?
Payment to Seth Treptow is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Seth Treptow's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Seth Treptow in just a couple of clicks.