Cleveland, Ohio, US • 10:54 PM Local Time
DemosView All (7)
About John Parma
Whether your script calls for a conversational tone, or requires an "announce-y" delivery, I am able to perform a broad range of styles with ease. Character voices are my specialty!
I aim to deliver exactly what you want, when you want it.Read More
Several years of on-air radio announcing, and audio production experience.Read More
Tinnerman Palnut Engineered Products (Telephone: On-Hold)Read More
Master of Library and Information Science (MLIS) - Kent State University
Bachelor of Arts degree, History - Kent State University
It was a great experience working with John: he efficiently delivered exactly what we wanted- on time, within our budget, and beyond our expectations. We look forward to engaging his talents again and again.Lori Knapp, Marketing Manager: Tinnerman Palnut Engineered Products
How do I work with John Parma?
You can start working with John Parma in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite John Parma to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review John Parma's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire John Parma and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay John Parma?
Payment to John Parma is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with John Parma's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to John Parma in just a couple of clicks.