Here’s another opportunity for you to pick up your phone, listen and learn! On the evening of January 12, 2010 find out the answers to the following questions:
What will the voiceover industry look like in 2010?
How has the economy affected the voiceover industry?
What challenges should voice talent prepare for as we enter a new decade?
Will there be work? Who will get it? and HOW?
Here’s your invitation to Join Voice Over veteran Steve Brezzo and Edge Studio for a unique Tele-Conference discussion while Steve moderates a panel of 8 industry heavyweights as they detail trends, tactics and technology for the next decade.
Join Us on This Visionary Conference Call
When: January 12, 2010, 8:30pm-10:30pm ET. The last 30-minutes are for Q&A*.
Where: From your telephone.
Cost: $49 includes the conference, Q&A session, and access to an audio archive!
Discussion Will Include
* Which genres will likely see the largest growth?
* What’s changing in the world of auditioning and casting?
* Smart ways they’ve seen talent use new tactics to win new clients
* The new studio model: and how being competitive is changing
* Online vs. traditional marketing: what the industry experts already know
* David Ciccarelli – CEO Voices.com, online casting & social media expert
* Carol Monda – director, narrator and audiobook expert
* George Whittam – home studio expert
* Jim Cissell – commercial & narration expert
* Randye Kaye – commercial & narration expert
* David Bourgeois – president of VoiceCoaches.com and industry expert
* Nadette Stasa – casting director & agent & union expert
* Jay Snyder – cartoon & animation & dubbing expert