Ever wondered how you could get a free link on the Voices.com home page?
We’ve just created 3 new opportunities to get your name front and center.
Want to find out how?
New section on Voices.com home page
Over the weekend, we added a new section to our home page called “What’s New” that features three comments, updating a couple of times per week. These comments are representative of feedback submitted to our blogs, podcasts and also success stories.
Which comments are posted on the home page?
Throughout the week, we go through our blogs and choose the most interesting, insightful and exciting comments, rewarding the commenter by featuring their thoughts and providing a link to their Voices.com website from our home page.
How does it work?
1. Find a blog that you like
2. Visit one of the blogs and read an article
3. Leave a comment
1. Pick a podcast
2. Listen to an episode
3. Comment on something you heard about in the podcast
1. Connect with someone at Voices.com on a project that needs some voice over work
2. Send us an email using this form and share your experience
3. See your story published on the Buzz blog
Ready to roll?
Looking forward to reading your comments as they come in and hearing your success stories!
Stephanie and the Voices.com Team