Need a voice? There’s an app for that and people are using it to either find a voice talent or audition for work!
Once a voice talent downloads the Voices.com app to their iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, auditioning on the go is as easy as pie.
Check out this tutorial on how to audition using the Voices.com iPhone App!
How to Audition on the Voices.com iPhone App
Here are step by step directions for how to use the Voices.com iPhone app to audition while you are on the go!
- Log In to your account using your username and password.
- Tap on “Jobs” tab, located at the bottom of your screen.
- Scroll through “Open” jobs, then tap on the job you want to audition for.
- Read the job description for the project requirements, script, budget range and deadline. If this project interests you, tap on “Reply to Job.”
- Once you have clicked on “Reply To Job,” you will land on the audition page to submit your proposal, quote, and audition demo.
- You can send either an MP3 demo that you have already uploaded to your Voices.com profile or record an audition directly from your iPhone using the record feature on the app.
- If you want to record your audition using the app, tap on the red record button. This will bring you to another screen where you can record the sample script provided by the client.
- When you have finished recording, simply upload the recording to the job posting.
- Tap on Submit and you’re done!
Cool Voices.com App Stories
We’ve heard from talent who have used the Voices.com app:
- In the Tim Hortons drive thru
- After dropping kids off at school
- While shopping at the grocery store
Where To Get The Voices.com iPhone App
To download the Voices.com iPhone App click on the following link:
For more information about the Voices.com iPhone App visit, https://www.voices.com/iphone
Got A Story Of Your Own?
If you’ve been using the Voices.com app, whereabouts have you been auditioning? We’d love to hear from you!
Stephanie and the Voices.com Team