Voices.com is pleased to announce our most recent employee of the month, Kelly Matthews!
Join me in congratulating Kelly and learn more about her role at Voices.com in today’s VOX Daily.
Meet Kelly Matthews
You know the old saying, Good things come to those who wait? For some time we had been looking for an individual to take special care of our voice talent members and guide them along the way to greater personal success at Voices.com. The day Kelly Matthews’ resume found its way to our HR department applying for the newly created position of Voices.com Talent Success Manager, the old saying came to pass. Happily, Kelly has been with us at Voices.com now since October 2010!
The daily gifts of her joyful enthusiasm, resolute serenity and humble heart have made working with Kelly a pleasure. There is always a bounce in her step and a smile on her face.
Well Done, Kelly!
Many of Kelly’s Voices.com teammates shared specific things during the nomination process that let us know why they felt she was deserving of the honour. I’ve shared some of what was said below:
- Her positivity keeps me happy all day! She is always in a great mood, never afraid to laugh, and always looks for the best in everything! It’s a pleasure to work with someone radiating positive vibes!
- Incredibly nice and helpful to both customers, as well as co-workers.
- Kelly always gives 100%, no matter what the circumstances. She is extremely committed to this company and loves what she does, which really shows through her day-to-day work and accomplishments. Thanks, Kelly!
- Kelly is a true gem! Her positivity is infectious and always welcoming. She is very dedicated to her role with the company and is always eager to learn more. She is the sunshine our office needs!
- Kelly diligently takes care of our customers, particularly our voice talent members. As a Voices.com Success Manager, Kelly showers those she serves with undivided attention, affirmation and encouragement.
- Kelly provides service wholeheartedly and is equally considerate of her fellow staff members. Her warmth, generosity and thoughtfulness are appreciated more than she knows.
We’re blessed to have Kelly working with us and serving our customers. The Voices.com team looks forward to many more years of walking down this road together.
If you have anything you’d like to share with Kelly, feel free to comment below.
With warm regards,
Co-founder of Voices.com