Have you ever reviewed an app before?
Are you using Voices.com’s new iPhone app and want to share your thoughts?
We’d love to receive your review!
Find out how to get a hold of the app and also learn about what goes into a great review in the Apple App Store.
How to Write an iPhone App Review from Your iPhone
- On your iOS device tap on the App Store icon to load the App Store, otherwise if you’re on a computer open iTunes.
- Navigate to the detail screen for the app.
- Scroll down the page to the Customer Reviews section and tap “Write a Review.”
- You may have to enter your iTunes store password.
- Tap on the stars at the top of the Write a Review screen to rate the app.
- In the Title field, type a title for your review.
- In the Review field, type your review.
- Tap the Send button in the upper-right hand corner of the screen on your iOS device, or click on the Submit button on your computer.
After you submit your review, Apple reviews your submission. As long as it doesn’t violate the (unpublished) rules of conduct for app reviews, it will appear in a day or two in the App Store, in the Reviews section for the particular app.
Tips on How to Best Craft a Review on iTunes
- Introduce the app – name, function, and features.
- Talk about what you like best about the app.
- Tell readers why they should download the app.
- Describe features that would make the app more useful to you.
- Write a few sentences about yourself and the work you do.
Will You Write A Review?
Would you be willing to write a review for the Voices.com iPhone App after you download it? Let us know if you have!
To download the app click the following link:
For more information on the Voices.com iPhone App visit, https://www.voices.com/iphone
Stephanie, Ashley and the Voices.com Team